What Will You Get For Your New Body?
An international team of scientists calling themselves the Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project (of course) have invented a robot controlled entirely by human thought. Yawn. Well, wake up, because that's not even the half of it. The Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project's spokesman Abderrahmane Kheddar told The New Scientist that this is only phase one. "The ultimate goal is to create a surrogate, like in Avatar.” You read that right. Someday, we will all be billion dollar Dancing With Wolves rip-offs ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated