What Will You Get For Your New Body?
An international team of scientists calling themselves the Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project (of course) have invented a robot controlled entirely by human thought. Yawn. Well, wake up, because that's not even the half of it. The Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project's spokesman Abderrahmane Kheddar told The New Scientist that this is only phase one. "The ultimate goal is to create a surrogate, like in Avatar.” You read that right. Someday, we will all be billion dollar Dancing With Wolves rip-offs ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet