What Will You Get For Your New Body?
An international team of scientists calling themselves the Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project (of course) have invented a robot controlled entirely by human thought. Yawn. Well, wake up, because that's not even the half of it. The Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project's spokesman Abderrahmane Kheddar told The New Scientist that this is only phase one. "The ultimate goal is to create a surrogate, like in Avatar.” You read that right. Someday, we will all be billion dollar Dancing With Wolves rip-offs ...
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes