What Will You Get For Your New Body?
An international team of scientists calling themselves the Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project (of course) have invented a robot controlled entirely by human thought. Yawn. Well, wake up, because that's not even the half of it. The Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project's spokesman Abderrahmane Kheddar told The New Scientist that this is only phase one. "The ultimate goal is to create a surrogate, like in Avatar.” You read that right. Someday, we will all be billion dollar Dancing With Wolves rip-offs ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > ‘Will It Blend’ Gives Jar Jar Binks the Ending He Deserves
- > Verizon Ad: Turn Off Your Phone and Spend Time with Family
- > Pizzeria Closes for Business on Thanksgiving, But Opens to Anyone in Need of a Free Meal
- > Businessman Buys Dinner for 400 Military Service Members in the Airport
- > Nickelodeon Is Making a ‘Hey Arnold’ Movie