What Will You Get For Your New Body?
An international team of scientists calling themselves the Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project (of course) have invented a robot controlled entirely by human thought. Yawn. Well, wake up, because that's not even the half of it. The Virtual Embodiment and Re-Embodiment Project's spokesman Abderrahmane Kheddar told The New Scientist that this is only phase one. "The ultimate goal is to create a surrogate, like in Avatar.” You read that right. Someday, we will all be billion dollar Dancing With Wolves rip-offs ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’