This Is What True Love Looks Like
A Reddit user posted this photo, which shows an elderly woman, sitting alone at a restaurant table, staring at a picture of her deceased husband. The image came with this caption: "My girlfriend works at Steak 'n Shake. This woman's husband passed away but she still has lunch with him everyday." Now, if you’ll excuse us, our allergies are acting up again. There’s gotta be some Kleenex around here somewhere …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like