This Is What True Love Looks Like
A Reddit user posted this photo, which shows an elderly woman, sitting alone at a restaurant table, staring at a picture of her deceased husband. The image came with this caption: "My girlfriend works at Steak 'n Shake. This woman's husband passed away but she still has lunch with him everyday." Now, if you’ll excuse us, our allergies are acting up again. There’s gotta be some Kleenex around here somewhere …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course