This Is What True Love Looks Like
A Reddit user posted this photo, which shows an elderly woman, sitting alone at a restaurant table, staring at a picture of her deceased husband. The image came with this caption: "My girlfriend works at Steak 'n Shake. This woman's husband passed away but she still has lunch with him everyday." Now, if you’ll excuse us, our allergies are acting up again. There’s gotta be some Kleenex around here somewhere …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.