This Is What True Love Looks Like
A Reddit user posted this photo, which shows an elderly woman, sitting alone at a restaurant table, staring at a picture of her deceased husband. The image came with this caption: "My girlfriend works at Steak 'n Shake. This woman's husband passed away but she still has lunch with him everyday." Now, if you’ll excuse us, our allergies are acting up again. There’s gotta be some Kleenex around here somewhere …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year