This Is What True Love Looks Like
A Reddit user posted this photo, which shows an elderly woman, sitting alone at a restaurant table, staring at a picture of her deceased husband. The image came with this caption: "My girlfriend works at Steak 'n Shake. This woman's husband passed away but she still has lunch with him everyday." Now, if you’ll excuse us, our allergies are acting up again. There’s gotta be some Kleenex around here somewhere …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?