What Is Going On With Egypt's President Morsi?
The Egyptian military's deadline for President Morsi to begin sharing power with his political opponents has hit, and nobody's quite sure what's happened. Some are saying he's been placed under house arrest, while others allege he has flown out of the country. Twitter would suggest that Cairo is in uproar until the question of Morsi's whereabouts and future are answered, but any way you look at it, a full military coup seems inevitable ...
Update 1: The army has told Morsi that he is no longer president.
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola