What Is Going On With Egypt's President Morsi?
The Egyptian military's deadline for President Morsi to begin sharing power with his political opponents has hit, and nobody's quite sure what's happened. Some are saying he's been placed under house arrest, while others allege he has flown out of the country. Twitter would suggest that Cairo is in uproar until the question of Morsi's whereabouts and future are answered, but any way you look at it, a full military coup seems inevitable ...
Update 1: The army has told Morsi that he is no longer president.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > The New Presidential Cabinet Won't Include a Latino for the First Time in 30 Years
- > Last Year Was the Hottest Year on Record ... for the Third Year in a Row
- > Donald Trump Will Be Sworn in Using Abraham Lincoln's Bible (and His Own)
- > Two of the Country's Most Prominent Divinity Schools Instruct Their Faculty to Use Gender-Neutral Pronouns for God
- > ‘This Is Us’ Is Coming Back for at Least 2 More Seasons