What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > SeaWorld Will No Longer Be Allowed to Breed Orcas in Captivity at California Park
- > If You Think Your Commute Is Bad, Look at This Nightmare Traffic Jam in China
- > The Family of Walter Scott Will Receive $6.5 Million Settlement
- > Amazon Gets Crafty with New Marketplace
- > Smells Like Comedy: Andy Kaufman Gets a New Fragrance