What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For You
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years
- > The Latest ‘Interstellar’ Trailer Looks Amazing