What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet