What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year
- > Mediterranean Sea is 3 Times Deadlier for Refugees This Year
- > This Dad Photoshops Real Animals So They Look Like His 6-Year-Old’s Drawings
- > The Trailer for Netflix's 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Is Finally Here