What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future