What Do You Think About This Unusually Honest Robber?
A man in Hastings, Mich. was on his way home from the bank a few weeks ago when he misplaced an envelope with $1100 in it. He'd given up on ever finding it, until an envelope turned up at the police station with $900 in it and a note that said, "I really needed $200." It's quite a story, and the anonymous thief who was apparently desperate enough to steal some money but honest enough to only take as much as he/she needed provides an interesting moral dilemma to mull over the next time you stumble across an envelope with over a thousand dollars in it ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign
- > Apple Launches New RED Campaign to Raise Money for AIDS/HIV Victims
- > Here’s Your First Look at 'Jurassic World'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’