We've Got a Winner
Mark and Cindy Hill of Dearborn, Mo., somehow survived the sort of catatonic shock that can only come from the realization that you—yes, you—have landed the one-in-175-million chance of winning the record Powerball and have come forward to claim their chunk of the $587.5-million-dollar prize. "I called my husband and told him, 'I think I am having a heart attack,'" Cindy Hill, 51, said, according to a Missouri Lottery press release. "I think we just won the lottery!" Now they are rich and happy and nothing bad will ever happen to them again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41