We've Got a Winner
Mark and Cindy Hill of Dearborn, Mo., somehow survived the sort of catatonic shock that can only come from the realization that you—yes, you—have landed the one-in-175-million chance of winning the record Powerball and have come forward to claim their chunk of the $587.5-million-dollar prize. "I called my husband and told him, 'I think I am having a heart attack,'" Cindy Hill, 51, said, according to a Missouri Lottery press release. "I think we just won the lottery!" Now they are rich and happy and nothing bad will ever happen to them again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal