We've Got a Winner
Mark and Cindy Hill of Dearborn, Mo., somehow survived the sort of catatonic shock that can only come from the realization that you—yes, you—have landed the one-in-175-million chance of winning the record Powerball and have come forward to claim their chunk of the $587.5-million-dollar prize. "I called my husband and told him, 'I think I am having a heart attack,'" Cindy Hill, 51, said, according to a Missouri Lottery press release. "I think we just won the lottery!" Now they are rich and happy and nothing bad will ever happen to them again ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’