We've Got a Winner
Mark and Cindy Hill of Dearborn, Mo., somehow survived the sort of catatonic shock that can only come from the realization that you—yes, you—have landed the one-in-175-million chance of winning the record Powerball and have come forward to claim their chunk of the $587.5-million-dollar prize. "I called my husband and told him, 'I think I am having a heart attack,'" Cindy Hill, 51, said, according to a Missouri Lottery press release. "I think we just won the lottery!" Now they are rich and happy and nothing bad will ever happen to them again ...
Recommended For You
- > NFL Commissioner Creates New Domestic Violence Policy Following Ray Rice Criticism
- > WHO Officials Say Ebola Outbreak Could Eventually Infect 20,000
- > Science Has Officially Determined that Mozzarella Is the Best Kind of Pizza Cheese
- > Could the iWatch Be Released This Fall?
- > Trailer: ‘Trash’ Looks Pretty Great