Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For You
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming
- > U.S. Officials Say Russian Separatists in Ukraine Mistakenly Shot Down Flight