Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For You
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game
- > Amazon Studios Rumored to Resurrect 'The Tick'
- > Nuns a Dying Breed in the U.S.
- > Parks and Rec's Cones of Dunshire Made Into a Real Game
- > Man in Critical Condition After Taking the Ice Bucket Challenge From a Plane