Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War
- > Air Force Members No Longer Have to Say ‘So Help Me God’ in Oath