Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet