Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Regina George’s House from ‘Mean Girls’ On Sale for $14.8 Million
- > And Now, ‘Amazing Grace’ Performed Entirely with Air Horns
- > Netflix’s ‘A Very Murray Christmas’ Looks Like a Somber Affair
- > Myanmar Government Saves 200 Migrants Packed in Dangerous Boat
- > Here’s the Moving Trailer for ‘Batkid Begins’