Westboro Baptist Church is Running Out of Things to Protest
Westboro Bapist's sad, shameful, attention-desperate protests are losing some steam as their shock value grows thin and an ever-ready batch of counter-protesters watches the congregation like a hawk, ready to swoop in and protect funerals and memorials. So, clearly running low on things worth protesting, Westboro is roadtripping out to the Republican National Convention in Tampa to protest who even cares what. Officials have allowed them one half hour and, hopefully, a counter-protest is being organized ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > SeaWorld Will No Longer Be Allowed to Breed Orcas in Captivity at California Park
- > If You Think Your Commute Is Bad, Look at This Nightmare Traffic Jam in China
- > The Family of Walter Scott Will Receive $6.5 Million Settlement
- > Amazon Gets Crafty with New Marketplace
- > Smells Like Comedy: Andy Kaufman Gets a New Fragrance