Wendy’s Unveils Its New Pretzel Burger
This week, fast food chain Wendy’s is rolling out its latest creation—a massive cheeseburger on a pretzel bun. Though the new culinary invention is getting some positive reviews from fast food enthusiasts, we think we can all agree that a pretzel bun is no substitute for two pieces of fried chicken or a Krispy Kreme donut …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball