Wendy’s Unveils Its New Pretzel Burger
This week, fast food chain Wendy’s is rolling out its latest creation—a massive cheeseburger on a pretzel bun. Though the new culinary invention is getting some positive reviews from fast food enthusiasts, we think we can all agree that a pretzel bun is no substitute for two pieces of fried chicken or a Krispy Kreme donut …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet