Wendy’s Unveils Its New Pretzel Burger
This week, fast food chain Wendy’s is rolling out its latest creation—a massive cheeseburger on a pretzel bun. Though the new culinary invention is getting some positive reviews from fast food enthusiasts, we think we can all agree that a pretzel bun is no substitute for two pieces of fried chicken or a Krispy Kreme donut …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity