Well, This is a Perfectly Terrifying Way to Study Wolves
Seventy-nine-year-old Werner Freund is a German wolf researcher who takes his job very seriously because, holy moly, just look at this photo set over at The Atlantic. Excuse us, Mr. Freund, sir, but there are surely ways to study wolves without feeding them raw meat from your own mouth. Or maybe there aren't. He's the expert, after all. But if this really is the only way to study wolves, then maybe it's time to ask if studying them is really necessary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle