Well, This is a Perfectly Terrifying Way to Study Wolves
Seventy-nine-year-old Werner Freund is a German wolf researcher who takes his job very seriously because, holy moly, just look at this photo set over at The Atlantic. Excuse us, Mr. Freund, sir, but there are surely ways to study wolves without feeding them raw meat from your own mouth. Or maybe there aren't. He's the expert, after all. But if this really is the only way to study wolves, then maybe it's time to ask if studying them is really necessary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles