Well, This is a Perfectly Terrifying Way to Study Wolves
Seventy-nine-year-old Werner Freund is a German wolf researcher who takes his job very seriously because, holy moly, just look at this photo set over at The Atlantic. Excuse us, Mr. Freund, sir, but there are surely ways to study wolves without feeding them raw meat from your own mouth. Or maybe there aren't. He's the expert, after all. But if this really is the only way to study wolves, then maybe it's time to ask if studying them is really necessary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season