Well, This is a Perfectly Terrifying Way to Study Wolves
Seventy-nine-year-old Werner Freund is a German wolf researcher who takes his job very seriously because, holy moly, just look at this photo set over at The Atlantic. Excuse us, Mr. Freund, sir, but there are surely ways to study wolves without feeding them raw meat from your own mouth. Or maybe there aren't. He's the expert, after all. But if this really is the only way to study wolves, then maybe it's time to ask if studying them is really necessary ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works