Welcome to 'Parks and Rec,' Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden, America's Happy Warrior, is set to cameo on Parks and Rec November 15, which is sure to be a trip. Leslie Knope will probably be thrilled to meet the Vice President, but it's difficult to think of a politician who has less in common with Ron Swanson. Will the Parks and Rec episode just be a fist fight between Biden and Ron Swanson? Only one way to find out ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course