Weird Pond Ice Circles Definitely Not Left by Aliens Say ‘Scientists’
According the website LiveScience.com (which has “science” in its name, so it has to be reliable, right?), the mysterious circular shapes that suddenly appeared in pond ice in the town of Eden, N.Y., are not the work of aliens. The site offers “rational explanations” like “naturally occurring” underground springs, or the “basic expansion” of ice. See, nothing to worry about. Just another example of the Internet getting all worked up over nothing. No aliens here …
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’