Weird Pond Ice Circles Definitely Not Left by Aliens Say ‘Scientists’
According the website LiveScience.com (which has “science” in its name, so it has to be reliable, right?), the mysterious circular shapes that suddenly appeared in pond ice in the town of Eden, N.Y., are not the work of aliens. The site offers “rational explanations” like “naturally occurring” underground springs, or the “basic expansion” of ice. See, nothing to worry about. Just another example of the Internet getting all worked up over nothing. No aliens here …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying