Weird Pond Ice Circles Definitely Not Left by Aliens Say ‘Scientists’
According the website LiveScience.com (which has “science” in its name, so it has to be reliable, right?), the mysterious circular shapes that suddenly appeared in pond ice in the town of Eden, N.Y., are not the work of aliens. The site offers “rational explanations” like “naturally occurring” underground springs, or the “basic expansion” of ice. See, nothing to worry about. Just another example of the Internet getting all worked up over nothing. No aliens here …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity