Weird Pond Ice Circles Definitely Not Left by Aliens Say ‘Scientists’
According the website LiveScience.com (which has “science” in its name, so it has to be reliable, right?), the mysterious circular shapes that suddenly appeared in pond ice in the town of Eden, N.Y., are not the work of aliens. The site offers “rational explanations” like “naturally occurring” underground springs, or the “basic expansion” of ice. See, nothing to worry about. Just another example of the Internet getting all worked up over nothing. No aliens here …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.