Weird Pond Ice Circles Definitely Not Left by Aliens Say ‘Scientists’
According the website LiveScience.com (which has “science” in its name, so it has to be reliable, right?), the mysterious circular shapes that suddenly appeared in pond ice in the town of Eden, N.Y., are not the work of aliens. The site offers “rational explanations” like “naturally occurring” underground springs, or the “basic expansion” of ice. See, nothing to worry about. Just another example of the Internet getting all worked up over nothing. No aliens here …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened