This Weekend, Make Sure You Know Your Place
It's easy to get carried away with the emotions of an evening. There's so much excitement, and you probably are going to want to get as close to the action as possible. In some cases, it might even be your job to get close to the action—perhaps you were even personally hired to do so—but don't use that as an excuse. Keep your head about you, mind your manners and, for heavens' sake, know your place ...
Recommended For You
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad