This Weekend, Make Sure You Know Your Place
It's easy to get carried away with the emotions of an evening. There's so much excitement, and you probably are going to want to get as close to the action as possible. In some cases, it might even be your job to get close to the action—perhaps you were even personally hired to do so—but don't use that as an excuse. Keep your head about you, mind your manners and, for heavens' sake, know your place ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works