This Weekend, Make Sure You Know Your Place
It's easy to get carried away with the emotions of an evening. There's so much excitement, and you probably are going to want to get as close to the action as possible. In some cases, it might even be your job to get close to the action—perhaps you were even personally hired to do so—but don't use that as an excuse. Keep your head about you, mind your manners and, for heavens' sake, know your place ...
Recommended For You
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples
- > Here’s What ‘WALL.E’ Would Have Been Like If Christopher Nolan Directed It
- > Houston Officials Attempt to Clarify Their Controversial Sermon Subpoena
- > Doubts Raised as to Whether Boko Haram Will Release Kidnapped Schoolgirls
- > This Is Why You Don’t Bring Your Dog on TV to Do the Weather Report