This Weekend, Make Sure You Know Your Place
It's easy to get carried away with the emotions of an evening. There's so much excitement, and you probably are going to want to get as close to the action as possible. In some cases, it might even be your job to get close to the action—perhaps you were even personally hired to do so—but don't use that as an excuse. Keep your head about you, mind your manners and, for heavens' sake, know your place ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours