We Can All Agree Obama's Plan for Keeping His Kids From Getting Tattoos Is Pretty Good
There are so few things anyone can agree on about politics these days. Throw two rocks in a crowd, you'll hit two people who disagree about politics. So, it's nice to find one political strategy that can bring the country together in affirming that it's a pretty good idea, even if it is only a "political strategy" in that it is a strategy that a politician came up with, one that has no bearing on actual politics whatsoever. It involves President Barack Obama's method of convincing his two girls to not get any tattoos. As he told the Today Show,
“What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decided you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,’” Obama told Savannah Guthrie. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”
Not bad, Mr. President. Now, if we could only find a way to turn that jobs report around ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet