We Can All Agree Obama's Plan for Keeping His Kids From Getting Tattoos Is Pretty Good
There are so few things anyone can agree on about politics these days. Throw two rocks in a crowd, you'll hit two people who disagree about politics. So, it's nice to find one political strategy that can bring the country together in affirming that it's a pretty good idea, even if it is only a "political strategy" in that it is a strategy that a politician came up with, one that has no bearing on actual politics whatsoever. It involves President Barack Obama's method of convincing his two girls to not get any tattoos. As he told the Today Show,
“What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decided you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,’” Obama told Savannah Guthrie. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”
Not bad, Mr. President. Now, if we could only find a way to turn that jobs report around ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > John Glenn, the First American to Orbit Earth, Died at 95
- > Report: Syria Has Stopped Bombing Aleppo So 8,000 Civilians Can Escape
- > Riz Ahmed Found Something to Rhyme With 'Calrissian' on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Tim Tebow Told an Incredible Story About a Crazy ‘Coincidence’ Involving John 3:16
- > Ryan Adams Has Released a New Song (and It’s Not a Taylor Swift Cover)