We Can All Agree Obama's Plan for Keeping His Kids From Getting Tattoos Is Pretty Good
There are so few things anyone can agree on about politics these days. Throw two rocks in a crowd, you'll hit two people who disagree about politics. So, it's nice to find one political strategy that can bring the country together in affirming that it's a pretty good idea, even if it is only a "political strategy" in that it is a strategy that a politician came up with, one that has no bearing on actual politics whatsoever. It involves President Barack Obama's method of convincing his two girls to not get any tattoos. As he told the Today Show,
“What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decided you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,’” Obama told Savannah Guthrie. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”
Not bad, Mr. President. Now, if we could only find a way to turn that jobs report around ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge