We Can All Agree Obama's Plan for Keeping His Kids From Getting Tattoos Is Pretty Good
There are so few things anyone can agree on about politics these days. Throw two rocks in a crowd, you'll hit two people who disagree about politics. So, it's nice to find one political strategy that can bring the country together in affirming that it's a pretty good idea, even if it is only a "political strategy" in that it is a strategy that a politician came up with, one that has no bearing on actual politics whatsoever. It involves President Barack Obama's method of convincing his two girls to not get any tattoos. As he told the Today Show,
“What we’ve said to the girls is, ‘If you guys ever decided you’re going to get a tattoo, then mommy and me will get the exact same tattoo in the same place. And we’ll go on YouTube and show it off as a family tattoo,’” Obama told Savannah Guthrie. “And our thinking is that might dissuade them from thinking that somehow that’s a good way to rebel.”
Not bad, Mr. President. Now, if we could only find a way to turn that jobs report around ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done