We Aren't Saying She's a Gold Digger, But She Is Already Auctioning Pictures of Her Baby
Never one to let an opportunity for a photo shoot fly by, Kamp Kardashian is hard at work soliciting bids from gossip rags about who will get exclusive first rights to Kimye's wonderful new baby. For those of you who missed it—and it's hard to imagine how you could have, since this news quickly and inexplicably became 2012's biggest story—global superstars Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, renowned for their maturity and expert decision-making skills, announced Kim's pregnancy on Sunday night. It looks like Mama Kardashian will be taking the reins on her grandbaby's first photo shoot, and she's pushing for it to just be a shot of the baby and Kim, "because Kanye always looks so miserable," she says, which might be the best part of this whole Kimye baby story so far ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day