We Aren't Saying She's a Gold Digger, But She Is Already Auctioning Pictures of Her Baby
Never one to let an opportunity for a photo shoot fly by, Kamp Kardashian is hard at work soliciting bids from gossip rags about who will get exclusive first rights to Kimye's wonderful new baby. For those of you who missed it—and it's hard to imagine how you could have, since this news quickly and inexplicably became 2012's biggest story—global superstars Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, renowned for their maturity and expert decision-making skills, announced Kim's pregnancy on Sunday night. It looks like Mama Kardashian will be taking the reins on her grandbaby's first photo shoot, and she's pushing for it to just be a shot of the baby and Kim, "because Kanye always looks so miserable," she says, which might be the best part of this whole Kimye baby story so far ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?