We Aren't Saying She's a Gold Digger, But She Is Already Auctioning Pictures of Her Baby
Never one to let an opportunity for a photo shoot fly by, Kamp Kardashian is hard at work soliciting bids from gossip rags about who will get exclusive first rights to Kimye's wonderful new baby. For those of you who missed it—and it's hard to imagine how you could have, since this news quickly and inexplicably became 2012's biggest story—global superstars Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, renowned for their maturity and expert decision-making skills, announced Kim's pregnancy on Sunday night. It looks like Mama Kardashian will be taking the reins on her grandbaby's first photo shoot, and she's pushing for it to just be a shot of the baby and Kim, "because Kanye always looks so miserable," she says, which might be the best part of this whole Kimye baby story so far ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened