We All Should Have Bought More 'Simpsons' Stamps
The U.S. Post Office is saying they printed up 1 billion Simpsons stamps, but they've only managed to sell 318 million of them, leading to a shortfall of $1.2 million. Everyone shoulders a little bit of blame here. Sure, the U.S. Post Office should have considered the fact that 1 billion is just so many stamps, but, if we're being honest, we all could have stood to put a few more Simpsons stamps on all the letters we send every single day. Too late to do anything about it now except move on sadder but wiser, promising to do our part by purchasing boxes of any and all novelty stamps the U.S. Post Office decides to print in obscene quantities ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works