We All Should Have Bought More 'Simpsons' Stamps
The U.S. Post Office is saying they printed up 1 billion Simpsons stamps, but they've only managed to sell 318 million of them, leading to a shortfall of $1.2 million. Everyone shoulders a little bit of blame here. Sure, the U.S. Post Office should have considered the fact that 1 billion is just so many stamps, but, if we're being honest, we all could have stood to put a few more Simpsons stamps on all the letters we send every single day. Too late to do anything about it now except move on sadder but wiser, promising to do our part by purchasing boxes of any and all novelty stamps the U.S. Post Office decides to print in obscene quantities ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola