We All Should Have Bought More 'Simpsons' Stamps
The U.S. Post Office is saying they printed up 1 billion Simpsons stamps, but they've only managed to sell 318 million of them, leading to a shortfall of $1.2 million. Everyone shoulders a little bit of blame here. Sure, the U.S. Post Office should have considered the fact that 1 billion is just so many stamps, but, if we're being honest, we all could have stood to put a few more Simpsons stamps on all the letters we send every single day. Too late to do anything about it now except move on sadder but wiser, promising to do our part by purchasing boxes of any and all novelty stamps the U.S. Post Office decides to print in obscene quantities ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward