We All Deal With Break-Ups In Our Own Way
After a tough break-up, it's important to do things that make you happy. It's all part of carving out your new identity for yourself, rediscovering who you are as a single person and creating new memories that are independent from some of the painful, rose-tinged ones of you and your ex. So you might want to learn how to play a new instrument. Or, perhaps, take up judo or yoga. Or, maybe, you'll do what this New Zealand man did and build a secret bunker in the house of your ex—complete with food, trap doors and peep holes. The important thing is that you're doing things that help you cope and move on. Nobody can judge how you choose to do that. Except for maybe that last one about building the bunker, in which case a judge will sentence you to jail ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles