Watch the President Break Into Tears Discussing Shooting Victims
Earlier today, President Barack Obama gave a speech outlining his proposal for executive actions intended to curb gun violence. He announced his plan to require all gun sellers—not just federally licensed dealers—to conduct background checks. And, in a rare emotional moment, Obama broke into tears as he discussed the victims of mass school shootings—particularly the first-graders who died at Newtown. Regardless of where you land on this issue, the president's speech is moving.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation