Watch the President Break Into Tears Discussing Shooting Victims
Earlier today, President Barack Obama gave a speech outlining his proposal for executive actions intended to curb gun violence. He announced his plan to require all gun sellers—not just federally licensed dealers—to conduct background checks. And, in a rare emotional moment, Obama broke into tears as he discussed the victims of mass school shootings—particularly the first-graders who died at Newtown. Regardless of where you land on this issue, the president's speech is moving.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts