Watch the President Break Into Tears Discussing Shooting Victims
Earlier today, President Barack Obama gave a speech outlining his proposal for executive actions intended to curb gun violence. He announced his plan to require all gun sellers—not just federally licensed dealers—to conduct background checks. And, in a rare emotional moment, Obama broke into tears as he discussed the victims of mass school shootings—particularly the first-graders who died at Newtown. Regardless of where you land on this issue, the president's speech is moving.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'