Watch the President Break Into Tears Discussing Shooting Victims
Earlier today, President Barack Obama gave a speech outlining his proposal for executive actions intended to curb gun violence. He announced his plan to require all gun sellers—not just federally licensed dealers—to conduct background checks. And, in a rare emotional moment, Obama broke into tears as he discussed the victims of mass school shootings—particularly the first-graders who died at Newtown. Regardless of where you land on this issue, the president's speech is moving.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Terrorists Murder Elderly Priest After Storming Church in France
- > ‘Left Behind’ Co-Author Tim LaHaye Has Died at the Age of 90
- > The New ‘Lego Batman Movie’ Trailer Is Hilarious
- > Michael Jordan Speaks Out Against Police Brutality and Violence Against Police
- > At Least 80 People Were Killed By ISIS Suicide Attacks in Kabul on Saturday