Watch the President Break Into Tears Discussing Shooting Victims
Earlier today, President Barack Obama gave a speech outlining his proposal for executive actions intended to curb gun violence. He announced his plan to require all gun sellers—not just federally licensed dealers—to conduct background checks. And, in a rare emotional moment, Obama broke into tears as he discussed the victims of mass school shootings—particularly the first-graders who died at Newtown. Regardless of where you land on this issue, the president's speech is moving.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts