Watch the 'Portlandia' Sketch the FBI Is Using to Train Agents
IFC has been approached by the FBI about using this sketch from Portlandia to train agents in an advanced intelligence class—one that focuses on combatting terrorism and espionage. This being the FBI, the exact purpose of the video is shrouded in secrecy, so what vital terrorism-combatting lesson this sketch teaches remains a mystery. Ostensibly, it's skewering Portland's bloated recycling system, but perhaps Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein have stumbled upon some terroristic color-coding system. Or maybe Armisen and Brownstein are undercover agents and there's some sort of code in here? Who knows ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram