Watch the 'Portlandia' Sketch the FBI Is Using to Train Agents
IFC has been approached by the FBI about using this sketch from Portlandia to train agents in an advanced intelligence class—one that focuses on combatting terrorism and espionage. This being the FBI, the exact purpose of the video is shrouded in secrecy, so what vital terrorism-combatting lesson this sketch teaches remains a mystery. Ostensibly, it's skewering Portland's bloated recycling system, but perhaps Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein have stumbled upon some terroristic color-coding system. Or maybe Armisen and Brownstein are undercover agents and there's some sort of code in here? Who knows ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > ISIS Just Executed More Than 200 People in Iraq
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin
- > Here’s a Really Weird 'Tonight Show' Sketch Starring Steve Martin and Martin Short
- > Jim Gaffigan Will Be in the New Season of ‘Fargo’
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon