Watch the 'Portlandia' Sketch the FBI Is Using to Train Agents
IFC has been approached by the FBI about using this sketch from Portlandia to train agents in an advanced intelligence class—one that focuses on combatting terrorism and espionage. This being the FBI, the exact purpose of the video is shrouded in secrecy, so what vital terrorism-combatting lesson this sketch teaches remains a mystery. Ostensibly, it's skewering Portland's bloated recycling system, but perhaps Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein have stumbled upon some terroristic color-coding system. Or maybe Armisen and Brownstein are undercover agents and there's some sort of code in here? Who knows ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 24,000 Prison Workers Are On Strike And Nobody Is Talking About It
- > Obama to Kaepernick: ‘Listen to the Pain' the Protest May Cause Someone Who's Lost Family in Combat
- > A Teenager Opened Fire On A Children’s Playground Yesterday
- > Man Drops Ring In Baseball Game Proposal In Front Of 35,000 People
- > Elon Musk Wants To Put People On Mars And He Just Might