Watch the 'Portlandia' Sketch the FBI Is Using to Train Agents
IFC has been approached by the FBI about using this sketch from Portlandia to train agents in an advanced intelligence class—one that focuses on combatting terrorism and espionage. This being the FBI, the exact purpose of the video is shrouded in secrecy, so what vital terrorism-combatting lesson this sketch teaches remains a mystery. Ostensibly, it's skewering Portland's bloated recycling system, but perhaps Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein have stumbled upon some terroristic color-coding system. Or maybe Armisen and Brownstein are undercover agents and there's some sort of code in here? Who knows ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie