Washington Hands Out First Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
Washington's new law legalizing same-sex marriages went into effect on midnight Thursday, and the state is bracing itself for hundreds of applications from gay and lesbian couples who are ready to tie the knot. Washington's the first of three states that passed laws legalizing same-sex marriage to actually put the law into effect. It will be joined by Maine on December 29 and Maryland on the first of January ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Study: 28% of Christians Support SCOTUS Ruling on Same-Sex Marriage
- > ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Reruns Pulled from TV Land Following Flag Controversy
- > Stephen Colbert Randomly Hosted a Michigan Public Access Show This Week
- > Afghan Courts Just Canceled the Death Sentences of Men Involved in the Brutal Mob Killing of a Woman
- > OK, This is the Best Chris Pratt Raptor Pose