Washington Hands Out First Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
Washington's new law legalizing same-sex marriages went into effect on midnight Thursday, and the state is bracing itself for hundreds of applications from gay and lesbian couples who are ready to tie the knot. Washington's the first of three states that passed laws legalizing same-sex marriage to actually put the law into effect. It will be joined by Maine on December 29 and Maryland on the first of January ...
Recommended For You
- > Explore the Many Personalities of Taylor Swift In This Montage
- > Just When You Thought Your Ears Were Safe, Nickelback Announces a New Album
- > Benedict Cumberbatch Will Play Shere Khan in Other 'Jungle Book' Movie
- > Pope Francis Discusses Health and Possibility of Retirement
- > Gaza Ceasefire Breaks Down