Washington Hands Out First Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
Washington's new law legalizing same-sex marriages went into effect on midnight Thursday, and the state is bracing itself for hundreds of applications from gay and lesbian couples who are ready to tie the knot. Washington's the first of three states that passed laws legalizing same-sex marriage to actually put the law into effect. It will be joined by Maine on December 29 and Maryland on the first of January ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples