Washing Your Hands: You’re Doing It Wrong
According to a study from Michigan State University, only 5 percent of people wash their hands correctly after using the bathroom. According to the study, 95 percent of the population didn’t wash their hands long enough to kill infection-causing germs. Disturbingly, they found 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all following restroom visits and 33 percent didn’t even use soap. On average, people spend just 6 seconds washing their hands in the bathroom. As a good rule of thumb, the CDC says it takes almost 20 seconds of vigorous scrubbing and rinsing to kill germs …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria