Washing Your Hands: You’re Doing It Wrong
According to a study from Michigan State University, only 5 percent of people wash their hands correctly after using the bathroom. According to the study, 95 percent of the population didn’t wash their hands long enough to kill infection-causing germs. Disturbingly, they found 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all following restroom visits and 33 percent didn’t even use soap. On average, people spend just 6 seconds washing their hands in the bathroom. As a good rule of thumb, the CDC says it takes almost 20 seconds of vigorous scrubbing and rinsing to kill germs …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Nachos Become a Sad Casualty of an MLB Foul Ball
- > Study: Millennials May Be the Least Religious Generation in American History
- > Google’s ‘Undo Send’ Feature Is Now Available to Everyone
- > ISIS Attacks Hotels in Baghdad and Mosques in Saudi Arabia
- > MIT’s Robo-Cheetah Now Hurdles Obstacles. Sweet Dreams.