Washing Your Hands: You’re Doing It Wrong
According to a study from Michigan State University, only 5 percent of people wash their hands correctly after using the bathroom. According to the study, 95 percent of the population didn’t wash their hands long enough to kill infection-causing germs. Disturbingly, they found 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all following restroom visits and 33 percent didn’t even use soap. On average, people spend just 6 seconds washing their hands in the bathroom. As a good rule of thumb, the CDC says it takes almost 20 seconds of vigorous scrubbing and rinsing to kill germs …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball