Washing Your Hands: You’re Doing It Wrong
According to a study from Michigan State University, only 5 percent of people wash their hands correctly after using the bathroom. According to the study, 95 percent of the population didn’t wash their hands long enough to kill infection-causing germs. Disturbingly, they found 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all following restroom visits and 33 percent didn’t even use soap. On average, people spend just 6 seconds washing their hands in the bathroom. As a good rule of thumb, the CDC says it takes almost 20 seconds of vigorous scrubbing and rinsing to kill germs …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes