Washing Your Hands: You’re Doing It Wrong
According to a study from Michigan State University, only 5 percent of people wash their hands correctly after using the bathroom. According to the study, 95 percent of the population didn’t wash their hands long enough to kill infection-causing germs. Disturbingly, they found 10 percent didn’t wash their hands at all following restroom visits and 33 percent didn’t even use soap. On average, people spend just 6 seconds washing their hands in the bathroom. As a good rule of thumb, the CDC says it takes almost 20 seconds of vigorous scrubbing and rinsing to kill germs …
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Blank Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue