Warring Protestors Are Clashing in Egypt
Following the triumphant removal of President Morsi from power, various factions are clashing around Cairo's streets in what's being described as "total mayhem." Although it's impossible to get a firm read on the number of injures and fatalities, there are reports of 10 dead and at least 210 injured. The battles appear to be between pro-Morsi crows who are facing off against anti-Morsi crowds—though what roles, if any, the military and the Muslim Brotherhood are playing remains uncertain. The fighting is centralized around Cairo's October 6 bridge, where Sky News has stirring live footage ...
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball