Warring Protestors Are Clashing in Egypt
Following the triumphant removal of President Morsi from power, various factions are clashing around Cairo's streets in what's being described as "total mayhem." Although it's impossible to get a firm read on the number of injures and fatalities, there are reports of 10 dead and at least 210 injured. The battles appear to be between pro-Morsi crows who are facing off against anti-Morsi crowds—though what roles, if any, the military and the Muslim Brotherhood are playing remains uncertain. The fighting is centralized around Cairo's October 6 bridge, where Sky News has stirring live footage ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like