Warring Protestors Are Clashing in Egypt
Following the triumphant removal of President Morsi from power, various factions are clashing around Cairo's streets in what's being described as "total mayhem." Although it's impossible to get a firm read on the number of injures and fatalities, there are reports of 10 dead and at least 210 injured. The battles appear to be between pro-Morsi crows who are facing off against anti-Morsi crowds—though what roles, if any, the military and the Muslim Brotherhood are playing remains uncertain. The fighting is centralized around Cairo's October 6 bridge, where Sky News has stirring live footage ...
Recommended For You
- > Christian Bale: ‘Drones Would Be Sent Out After [Moses]’ Today
- > Here’s NeedtoBreathe Performing During Yesterday’s Thanksgiving Parade
- > At Least 25 Killed in Nigerian Terrorist Bombing; Boko Haram Suspected
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams