Warning: These Pictures of Sushi Art May Make You Hungry
For sushi chef Tama-chan, rice, fish and seaweed aren’t just ingredients—they’re his canvas. The Tokyo-based chef has created everything from famous art-world re-creations to playful originals with his unique take on sushi preparation. We’ve heard they go great with a hot cup of espresso with a picture of a celebrity drawn in the foam …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like