Warning: These Pictures of Sushi Art May Make You Hungry
For sushi chef Tama-chan, rice, fish and seaweed aren’t just ingredients—they’re his canvas. The Tokyo-based chef has created everything from famous art-world re-creations to playful originals with his unique take on sushi preparation. We’ve heard they go great with a hot cup of espresso with a picture of a celebrity drawn in the foam …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'