Warning: These Pictures of Sushi Art May Make You Hungry
For sushi chef Tama-chan, rice, fish and seaweed aren’t just ingredients—they’re his canvas. The Tokyo-based chef has created everything from famous art-world re-creations to playful originals with his unique take on sushi preparation. We’ve heard they go great with a hot cup of espresso with a picture of a celebrity drawn in the foam …
Recommended For You
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game
- > Amazon Studios Rumored to Resurrect 'The Tick'
- > Nuns a Dying Breed in the U.S.
- > Parks and Rec's Cones of Dunshire Made Into a Real Game
- > Man in Critical Condition After Taking the Ice Bucket Challenge From a Plane