Warning: These Pictures of Sushi Art May Make You Hungry
For sushi chef Tama-chan, rice, fish and seaweed aren’t just ingredients—they’re his canvas. The Tokyo-based chef has created everything from famous art-world re-creations to playful originals with his unique take on sushi preparation. We’ve heard they go great with a hot cup of espresso with a picture of a celebrity drawn in the foam …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today