Warning: These Pictures of Sushi Art May Make You Hungry
For sushi chef Tama-chan, rice, fish and seaweed aren’t just ingredients—they’re his canvas. The Tokyo-based chef has created everything from famous art-world re-creations to playful originals with his unique take on sushi preparation. We’ve heard they go great with a hot cup of espresso with a picture of a celebrity drawn in the foam …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet