The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth