The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime442
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’46
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible183
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening