The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works