The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’