The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle