The War On Obesity Is Becoming a War Of Obesity
The Few and the Proud are going to be a lot fewer if America doesn't get a handle on its waistline. Mission: Readiness, an advocacy group, is reporting that one in four young adults are too obese to join the U.S. military. The report says that, "No other major country's military forces face the challenges of weight gain confronting America's armed forces," One issue that has never been brought up is the possibility that maybe they're just making military uniforms too small ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Will Smith Takes on the NFL in the Trailer for ‘Concussion’
- > Christian Movie ‘War Room’ Was the No. 1 New Film at the Weekend Box Office
- > Kanye West Will Run for President of the United States in 2020
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Schumer Team Up For A New Film