Wal-Mart Pledges to Hire 100,000 Veterans
Wal-Mart, which says it already employs more vets than any other private employer, is committing to hire 100,000 veterans over the next five years. Essentially, if you're a veteran and need a job, Wal-Mart is pledging to hire you. The deal kicks in on Memorial Day and covers every veteran within 12 months of active duty. "Let's be clear; hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make," says CEO and president Bill Simon. "Veterans have a record of performance under pressure. They're quick learners, and they're team players" ...
Recommended For You
- > Israel Will Observe a 12-Hour Ceasefire Starting Saturday
- > Now Marvel Is Eyeing Joaquin Phoenix for Doctor Strange
- > Keith Olbermann's Takedown of the NFL's Double Standard Is a Must-Watch
- > Dad Inventor Creates a Device that Can Fill 37 Water Balloons at One Time
- > The Queen of England Photobombed Some Tourists