Wal-Mart Pledges to Hire 100,000 Veterans
Wal-Mart, which says it already employs more vets than any other private employer, is committing to hire 100,000 veterans over the next five years. Essentially, if you're a veteran and need a job, Wal-Mart is pledging to hire you. The deal kicks in on Memorial Day and covers every veteran within 12 months of active duty. "Let's be clear; hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make," says CEO and president Bill Simon. "Veterans have a record of performance under pressure. They're quick learners, and they're team players" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Jared Padalecki, 'Dean,' Is Returning to Stars Hollow
- > The New OK Go Video Involves Zero Gravity, Choreography and Lots of Paint
- > Zika Virus Found in Pennsylvania
- > Report: 11.5% of the Entire Syrian Population Injured or Killed in Civil War; 45% Displaced
- > New Netflix Kids Show Will Feature Beatles Covers from The Shins, Of Monsters and Men, Sia and More