Wal-Mart Pledges to Hire 100,000 Veterans
Wal-Mart, which says it already employs more vets than any other private employer, is committing to hire 100,000 veterans over the next five years. Essentially, if you're a veteran and need a job, Wal-Mart is pledging to hire you. The deal kicks in on Memorial Day and covers every veteran within 12 months of active duty. "Let's be clear; hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make," says CEO and president Bill Simon. "Veterans have a record of performance under pressure. They're quick learners, and they're team players" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’