Wal-Mart Pledges to Hire 100,000 Veterans
Wal-Mart, which says it already employs more vets than any other private employer, is committing to hire 100,000 veterans over the next five years. Essentially, if you're a veteran and need a job, Wal-Mart is pledging to hire you. The deal kicks in on Memorial Day and covers every veteran within 12 months of active duty. "Let's be clear; hiring a veteran can be one of the best decisions any of us can make," says CEO and president Bill Simon. "Veterans have a record of performance under pressure. They're quick learners, and they're team players" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola