Vote or Try
A few reports have been coming in from Pennsylvania of machines that are refusing to let people vote for the candidate they want. So far, poll workers have been quick to address the issues and nobody is suggesting voter fraud. One expert told Gawker that, "It's a concern but not because of fraud ...that's an obviously miscalibrated iVotronic (ES&S) voting machine... we would recommend that poll workers would recalibrate the machine and everything would be fine." So, if you're having trouble casting your vote, just tell your poll worker to recalibrate the machine, provided he or she is some sort of computer wizard ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal