Vote or Try
A few reports have been coming in from Pennsylvania of machines that are refusing to let people vote for the candidate they want. So far, poll workers have been quick to address the issues and nobody is suggesting voter fraud. One expert told Gawker that, "It's a concern but not because of fraud ...that's an obviously miscalibrated iVotronic (ES&S) voting machine... we would recommend that poll workers would recalibrate the machine and everything would be fine." So, if you're having trouble casting your vote, just tell your poll worker to recalibrate the machine, provided he or she is some sort of computer wizard ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Aziz Ansari Announces 'Master of None' Season 2 Is Coming
- > New Study Shows Church-Going Couples Are Happier
- > Check Out the Final ‘Batman vs. Superman: The Dawn of Justice’ Trailer
- > Scientists Detect Gravitational Waves, Confirming Einstein’s Prediction
- > Jared Padalecki Is Returning to Stars Hollow as Dean