Volkswagen’s Electromagnetic Hover Car
It should be of no surprise that when Volkswagen issued an online contest to Chinese customers to submit their own car designs, a hovercraft was one of the winners. The German automaker released this video of what the zero-emissions, electromagnetic-powered hover car could look and operate like one day. Admittedly, it’s a lot better then the design we came up with …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge