Virginia’s Busiest Abortion Clinic Closes
The NOVA Women's Healthcare facility in Fairfax, Va., has closed its doors after being unable to meet new standards recently required by the state. According to The Washington Post, the facility performed more abortions than any other clinic in the state. In the last two years, NOVA Women’s Healthcare clinic was responsible for more than 6,500 abortions. The facility was recently denied a permit to remain open after it failed to meet new local and state healthcare regulations that require abortion providers to maintain hospital-quality building standards. Pro-life groups were a regular fixture at the center, where protestors held vigils and distributed anti-abortion literature …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > American Student Tells Jimmy Fallon How He Stopped a Terrorist Attack on a French Train
- > Who’s Kermit the Frog’s New Girlfriend?
- > Spoon, Arcade Fire and Superchunk Talk Songwriting at SXSW
- > T-Pain’s Auto-Tune-Free National Anthem Was Incredible
- > Bill Maher and Rick Santorum Spar Over Pope’s Teaching on Climate Change