Virginia’s Busiest Abortion Clinic Closes
The NOVA Women's Healthcare facility in Fairfax, Va., has closed its doors after being unable to meet new standards recently required by the state. According to The Washington Post, the facility performed more abortions than any other clinic in the state. In the last two years, NOVA Women’s Healthcare clinic was responsible for more than 6,500 abortions. The facility was recently denied a permit to remain open after it failed to meet new local and state healthcare regulations that require abortion providers to maintain hospital-quality building standards. Pro-life groups were a regular fixture at the center, where protestors held vigils and distributed anti-abortion literature …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin