Virginia’s Busiest Abortion Clinic Closes
The NOVA Women's Healthcare facility in Fairfax, Va., has closed its doors after being unable to meet new standards recently required by the state. According to The Washington Post, the facility performed more abortions than any other clinic in the state. In the last two years, NOVA Women’s Healthcare clinic was responsible for more than 6,500 abortions. The facility was recently denied a permit to remain open after it failed to meet new local and state healthcare regulations that require abortion providers to maintain hospital-quality building standards. Pro-life groups were a regular fixture at the center, where protestors held vigils and distributed anti-abortion literature …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Daisy Ridley Wants to Wish You a Happy ‘Star Wars’ Day and Encourage You to Be a Force for Change
- > Is dc Talk's Facebook Page Trying to Tell Us Something?
- > Ted Cruz Is Out, Making Donald Trump's Path Clear(er)
- > Here’s This: Kanye Says His T-Swift Interruption Was Activism
- > 'Hamilton' Grabs an Insane Number of Tony Nominations