Viral Jam of the Summer: 'Keep Yo Business Off Facebook'
This church choir's original hit "Keep Yo Business Off of Facebook" has, ironically, become a viral sensation, and why shouldn't it? Any reminder to monitor your status is a welcome viral hit in our book (although it'd be nice if they would have included a reminder to make sure you hold your phone sideways when you record.) But let's not be too nit-picky with our summer jams. Take it away, gang ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 212
- Remembering the Time Woody Allen Debated Billy Graham About God and Sex in Primetime618
- Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’51
- The Faith-Shaking Experience of Losing Debates About the Bible253
- > California Is About to Raise the Legal Age for Smoking and Vaping to 21
- > Drake Is Going to Host and Perform as a Musical Guest on May 14’s ‘SNL’
- > Lecrae Talks About His Song 'Deja Vu' on 'Fallon'
- > Enjoy This Dance-Inspired ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Remix
- > Report: Lebron’s ‘Space Jam 2’ Is Finally Happening