The View from a Bicycle Around the World
Most of us aren’t able to quit our jobs and travel the world via a bicycle. But that’s exactly what Rob Lutter did. In 2011, after some self-examination and dissatisfaction with his career, the Englishman left his job in the film industry which he felt “was focused more on money than it was creativity itself”, and began his round-the-world bike trip. And thanks to an iPhone mounted on his bike that’s synched with his blog and an Instagram account, we can follow Rob and see some of the amazing people and places he’s encountered along the way. So far, he’s logged more than 9,000 miles on his bike, visited 21 countries and raised more than $2,000 for charity:water. You can check out his website thelifecycle.net to see more of his photos and follow his trip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course
- > Facebook Is Going to Bring Free Internet to 100 Countries
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused