The View from a Bicycle Around the World
Most of us aren’t able to quit our jobs and travel the world via a bicycle. But that’s exactly what Rob Lutter did. In 2011, after some self-examination and dissatisfaction with his career, the Englishman left his job in the film industry which he felt “was focused more on money than it was creativity itself”, and began his round-the-world bike trip. And thanks to an iPhone mounted on his bike that’s synched with his blog and an Instagram account, we can follow Rob and see some of the amazing people and places he’s encountered along the way. So far, he’s logged more than 9,000 miles on his bike, visited 21 countries and raised more than $2,000 for charity:water. You can check out his website thelifecycle.net to see more of his photos and follow his trip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done
- > A NJ Preschool Expelled a Toddler With Down Syndrome, Now They're Being Sued
- > Jesus’ ‘Burial Slab’ Was Just Uncovered in Jerusalem After Being Hidden from View for 5 Centuries
- > HBO Will Air 'Cormoran Strike' Based on J.K. Rowling's Crime Books
- > Two-Thirds of All Wild Animals Could Be Extinct by 2020