The View from a Bicycle Around the World
Most of us aren’t able to quit our jobs and travel the world via a bicycle. But that’s exactly what Rob Lutter did. In 2011, after some self-examination and dissatisfaction with his career, the Englishman left his job in the film industry which he felt “was focused more on money than it was creativity itself”, and began his round-the-world bike trip. And thanks to an iPhone mounted on his bike that’s synched with his blog and an Instagram account, we can follow Rob and see some of the amazing people and places he’s encountered along the way. So far, he’s logged more than 9,000 miles on his bike, visited 21 countries and raised more than $2,000 for charity:water. You can check out his website thelifecycle.net to see more of his photos and follow his trip ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair