Video Threatens a Dangerous New Wave of Linsanity
It was touch-and-go for a few months there, but it looks like the nation is finally coming back from the dangerous outbreak of Linsanity that brought to the the brink of total Linstinction. Jeremy Lin has been quarantined away from New York City, where Linsanity was at its peak, and is safely in Houston where the good people of Texas can monitor him carefully. Of course, not everyone was happy about this necessary measure. Notably, 5-year-old Naim, whose teary breakdown at the news of the trade went viral. Lin, hearing of the Naim's heartbreak, took to Skype to reassure the kid that the Knicks are still in good hands and, uh-oh, Lin shows that he is still the best and the country is in danger of yet another bout of Linsanity. Head to the Linfirmary ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day