This Video of a Son Paying Off His Mother's Mortgage Is Why We Have the Internet
Earlier today, the world's first website was re-ignited, and if you haven't yet, it's a very strange feeling to go look at it and realize that's where this whole mess got going. It must be very strange for the people who put that page together to look at the compendium of cat videos, FAIL blogs, Bachelor recaps, celebrity Kickstarters and Spotify ads that their invention has wrought today. Is it all building to some point? Is there a finish line to this thing? Actually, the answer is yes, there is. It's this: a video of a very nice young man paying off his mother's mortgage. Congratulations, everyone. It's a victory for all of us. The Internet has fulfilled its purpose ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital