This Video of a Son Paying Off His Mother's Mortgage Is Why We Have the Internet
Earlier today, the world's first website was re-ignited, and if you haven't yet, it's a very strange feeling to go look at it and realize that's where this whole mess got going. It must be very strange for the people who put that page together to look at the compendium of cat videos, FAIL blogs, Bachelor recaps, celebrity Kickstarters and Spotify ads that their invention has wrought today. Is it all building to some point? Is there a finish line to this thing? Actually, the answer is yes, there is. It's this: a video of a very nice young man paying off his mother's mortgage. Congratulations, everyone. It's a victory for all of us. The Internet has fulfilled its purpose ...
Recommended For You
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible
- > Stop What You're Doing and Watch These Cocoa Farmers Taste Chocolate for the First Time
- > Allison Williams Will Play Peter Pan in NBC's Next Musical
- > Tender-Hearted Child Learns the Cold Truth About Growing Up
- > A Sitcom about the Life of Jim Gaffigan Is in the Works