This Video of a Son Paying Off His Mother's Mortgage Is Why We Have the Internet
Earlier today, the world's first website was re-ignited, and if you haven't yet, it's a very strange feeling to go look at it and realize that's where this whole mess got going. It must be very strange for the people who put that page together to look at the compendium of cat videos, FAIL blogs, Bachelor recaps, celebrity Kickstarters and Spotify ads that their invention has wrought today. Is it all building to some point? Is there a finish line to this thing? Actually, the answer is yes, there is. It's this: a video of a very nice young man paying off his mother's mortgage. Congratulations, everyone. It's a victory for all of us. The Internet has fulfilled its purpose ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal