This Video of a Son Paying Off His Mother's Mortgage Is Why We Have the Internet
Earlier today, the world's first website was re-ignited, and if you haven't yet, it's a very strange feeling to go look at it and realize that's where this whole mess got going. It must be very strange for the people who put that page together to look at the compendium of cat videos, FAIL blogs, Bachelor recaps, celebrity Kickstarters and Spotify ads that their invention has wrought today. Is it all building to some point? Is there a finish line to this thing? Actually, the answer is yes, there is. It's this: a video of a very nice young man paying off his mother's mortgage. Congratulations, everyone. It's a victory for all of us. The Internet has fulfilled its purpose ...
Recommended For You
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue
- > Myanmar Leadership Host Rare Meetings with Activist Aung San Suu Kyi
- > There’s Definitely Going to Be a New Pee-wee Herman Movie
- > A New Frontrunner for the Best Mugshot of 2014
- > Nike's New Ad Is For the Lebron Fan In All of Us