A Video Reminder to Never Give Up
It's Monday. Each and every one of us are facing challenges which seem beyond our control, and some of them seem insurmountable. And it may seem that, no matter how hard you fight, you're no closer to overcoming your life's obstacles than you were when you first started. However, once you've got a hold of the problem, the trick may be as simple as simply not letting go. It may take all your strength. It may take a lot of pulling and effort. It may take throwing your body in a strange circular motion although, obviously, that is where this analogy breaks down a little. But as long as you never give up, sooner or later, you will see progress. We don't really have a video for that. We only have a video of the struggle ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science