Very Badminton, Indeed
Several Olympic women's badminton players are being investigated for throwing their matches, after being accused of "not using one's best efforts to win a match" in their doubles match on Tuesday. Four South Korean players, two Chinese players and two Indonesian players spent their respective matches being booed and getting lectured by referees in matches that, apparently, left much to be desired from badminton and The Badminton World Federation will hold hearings today. And, well, what did audiences expect? It's not called "goodminton" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles