Very Badminton, Indeed
Several Olympic women's badminton players are being investigated for throwing their matches, after being accused of "not using one's best efforts to win a match" in their doubles match on Tuesday. Four South Korean players, two Chinese players and two Indonesian players spent their respective matches being booed and getting lectured by referees in matches that, apparently, left much to be desired from badminton and The Badminton World Federation will hold hearings today. And, well, what did audiences expect? It's not called "goodminton" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lecrae's New Song 'The River of Jordan' Explores Losing Religion and Finding God
- > The House Voted to More Easily Allow States to Defund Planned Parenthood
- > Scientists Might Soon Be Able to Bring Back the Woolly Mammoth
- > Steve Irwin’s Son Visited ‘The Tonight Show’ and Totally Captured His Dad’s Passion
- > Survey: 76% of ‘White Evangelical Protestants’ Agree With the President’s Refugee Ban