Very Badminton, Indeed
Several Olympic women's badminton players are being investigated for throwing their matches, after being accused of "not using one's best efforts to win a match" in their doubles match on Tuesday. Four South Korean players, two Chinese players and two Indonesian players spent their respective matches being booed and getting lectured by referees in matches that, apparently, left much to be desired from badminton and The Badminton World Federation will hold hearings today. And, well, what did audiences expect? It's not called "goodminton" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 'Serial' Update! A Judge Vacated Adnan Syed's Conviction And Granted Him a Retrial
- > Brad Pitt Narrates Terrence Malick’s ‘Hymn to the Glories of Nature’
- > Phat: Pepsi Is Rebooting the ‘90s Video Game ‘Oregon Trail’ to Promote Crystal Pepsi
- > Here's the First Trailer for Clint Eastwood's Film About the 'Miracle on the Hudson'
- > Apple Just Patented Technology That Could Disable Your Camera at Concerts