Very Badminton, Indeed
Several Olympic women's badminton players are being investigated for throwing their matches, after being accused of "not using one's best efforts to win a match" in their doubles match on Tuesday. Four South Korean players, two Chinese players and two Indonesian players spent their respective matches being booed and getting lectured by referees in matches that, apparently, left much to be desired from badminton and The Badminton World Federation will hold hearings today. And, well, what did audiences expect? It's not called "goodminton" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation
- > A Canadian Pastor Has Gone Missing While Doing Humanitarian Work in North Korea
- > Finally, We Know What 'X-Men' Would Look Like if It Were Directed by Wes Anderson