Vatican Shocked After Pope’s Resignation. Literally.
Well, that was weird. Yesterday, following the resignation of Pope Benedict, cameras captured this dramatic image of lightening striking the Vatican. Citing failing health, the 85-year-old surprised followers when he announced he would be stepping down from the ministry on Feb. 28. It’s the first time a pope has resigned since the 1400s. So, if anyone has anything that needs 1.21 gigawatts of power, ask the Vatican ...
Recommended For You
- > Meet the Chestnut Praline Latte, Starbucks' First New Drink in 5 Years
- > Amy Poehler's Next Project: A Church-Themed Comedy
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed