Vatican Shocked After Pope’s Resignation. Literally.
Well, that was weird. Yesterday, following the resignation of Pope Benedict, cameras captured this dramatic image of lightening striking the Vatican. Citing failing health, the 85-year-old surprised followers when he announced he would be stepping down from the ministry on Feb. 28. It’s the first time a pope has resigned since the 1400s. So, if anyone has anything that needs 1.21 gigawatts of power, ask the Vatican ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KKK Hosts Rally to Support Confederate Flag
- > Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Ten Commandments Removed
- > Here’s a New Clip from Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’
- > Finally, Someone Put Nicolas Cage’s Face on Every ‘Game of Thrones’ Character
- > Almost 2 Months After Country Was Declared Ebola-Free, an Infected Teen Has Died in Liberia