Vatican Shocked After Pope’s Resignation. Literally.
Well, that was weird. Yesterday, following the resignation of Pope Benedict, cameras captured this dramatic image of lightening striking the Vatican. Citing failing health, the 85-year-old surprised followers when he announced he would be stepping down from the ministry on Feb. 28. It’s the first time a pope has resigned since the 1400s. So, if anyone has anything that needs 1.21 gigawatts of power, ask the Vatican ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage