Vatican Shocked After Pope’s Resignation. Literally.
Well, that was weird. Yesterday, following the resignation of Pope Benedict, cameras captured this dramatic image of lightening striking the Vatican. Citing failing health, the 85-year-old surprised followers when he announced he would be stepping down from the ministry on Feb. 28. It’s the first time a pope has resigned since the 1400s. So, if anyone has anything that needs 1.21 gigawatts of power, ask the Vatican ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal