U.S. Sends Bombers to Korean Peninsula on ‘Deterrence Mission’
The United States has flown two of the military’s most highly advanced stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula on what they are calling an "extended deterrence mission". The nuclear-capable planes will drop dummy bombs, in what is essentially a warning to North Korea.
The reclusive military regime in North Korea has recently released a series of cryptic (and often comically bad) videos, depicting everything from an exploding Capital Building, to invasions of South Korea and the United States. The nation’s young dictator, Kim Jong Un, is seen as increasingly unpredictable. He recently defied U.N. regulations and drew international criticism by engaging in extended nuclear weapons testing …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation