U.S. Sends Bombers to Korean Peninsula on ‘Deterrence Mission’
The United States has flown two of the military’s most highly advanced stealth bombers to the Korean Peninsula on what they are calling an "extended deterrence mission". The nuclear-capable planes will drop dummy bombs, in what is essentially a warning to North Korea.
The reclusive military regime in North Korea has recently released a series of cryptic (and often comically bad) videos, depicting everything from an exploding Capital Building, to invasions of South Korea and the United States. The nation’s young dictator, Kim Jong Un, is seen as increasingly unpredictable. He recently defied U.N. regulations and drew international criticism by engaging in extended nuclear weapons testing …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President