The U.S. Jobs Report Is Actually Very Good
The economy continues to rebound better than expected, what with Dow Jones mean streak of record setting highs this week. And today, very good news from the job market: employers added about 236,000 jobs in February, and unemployment tumbled to 7.7%. All this in spite of looming federal spending cuts and a recent payroll tax hike. Some economists say this is owing to the recent rebound of the housing market, which is adding a wide variety of jobs from a broad spectrum of different fields ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day