The U.S. Jobs Report Is Actually Very Good
The economy continues to rebound better than expected, what with Dow Jones mean streak of record setting highs this week. And today, very good news from the job market: employers added about 236,000 jobs in February, and unemployment tumbled to 7.7%. All this in spite of looming federal spending cuts and a recent payroll tax hike. Some economists say this is owing to the recent rebound of the housing market, which is adding a wide variety of jobs from a broad spectrum of different fields ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done