The U.S. Jobs Report Is Actually Very Good
The economy continues to rebound better than expected, what with Dow Jones mean streak of record setting highs this week. And today, very good news from the job market: employers added about 236,000 jobs in February, and unemployment tumbled to 7.7%. All this in spite of looming federal spending cuts and a recent payroll tax hike. Some economists say this is owing to the recent rebound of the housing market, which is adding a wide variety of jobs from a broad spectrum of different fields ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts