The U.S. Jobs Report Is Actually Very Good
The economy continues to rebound better than expected, what with Dow Jones mean streak of record setting highs this week. And today, very good news from the job market: employers added about 236,000 jobs in February, and unemployment tumbled to 7.7%. All this in spite of looming federal spending cuts and a recent payroll tax hike. Some economists say this is owing to the recent rebound of the housing market, which is adding a wide variety of jobs from a broad spectrum of different fields ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet