U.S. Intercepts North Korean Communications: They Could Launch Attack in Days
In a startling new development in the increasing tensions on the Korean Peninsula, according to recent communication intercepts, Kim Jong Un’s North Korean regime could be launching an attack in the coming days or weeks. Official state media in the reclusive nation released a statement yesterday threatening the U.S. and South Korea with nuclear war, saying, "Cutting-edge weapons are not a monopoly of the U.S.”
Military analysts however believe that North Korea does not have the technology to launch a missile that could reach the U.S. mainland. South Korean and U.S. forces in the region have reportedly scripted a “playbook” of actions in case North Korea does launch an attack with conventional weapons on its neighbor to the south …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge