U.S. Intercepts North Korean Communications: They Could Launch Attack in Days
In a startling new development in the increasing tensions on the Korean Peninsula, according to recent communication intercepts, Kim Jong Un’s North Korean regime could be launching an attack in the coming days or weeks. Official state media in the reclusive nation released a statement yesterday threatening the U.S. and South Korea with nuclear war, saying, "Cutting-edge weapons are not a monopoly of the U.S.”
Military analysts however believe that North Korea does not have the technology to launch a missile that could reach the U.S. mainland. South Korean and U.S. forces in the region have reportedly scripted a “playbook” of actions in case North Korea does launch an attack with conventional weapons on its neighbor to the south …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign