U.S. Intercepts North Korean Communications: They Could Launch Attack in Days
In a startling new development in the increasing tensions on the Korean Peninsula, according to recent communication intercepts, Kim Jong Un’s North Korean regime could be launching an attack in the coming days or weeks. Official state media in the reclusive nation released a statement yesterday threatening the U.S. and South Korea with nuclear war, saying, "Cutting-edge weapons are not a monopoly of the U.S.”
Military analysts however believe that North Korea does not have the technology to launch a missile that could reach the U.S. mainland. South Korean and U.S. forces in the region have reportedly scripted a “playbook” of actions in case North Korea does launch an attack with conventional weapons on its neighbor to the south …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course