US Army Unviels Its New Chemical Weapons-Destroying System
If Syria goes through with its plan to hand over its nearly 1,000 tons of chemical weapons, the stockpile must be safely destroyed. And, if necessary, the Army may deploy its own new anti-weapon: A portable, super-efficient chemical weapons-destroying facility. This summer, the US Department of Defense unveiled the mobile system that what be up for just the task. “The Field Deployable Hydrolysis System” uses superheated chemicals to neutralize everything from mustard gas to nerve agents like sarin. The easily moveable structure is so effective (it destroys the weapons with 99.9% efficiency) that it can take over 25 metric tons of chemical weapons per day. Yeah, science! …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball