U.S. Ambassador, 3 Other Americans Killed in Libya
The U.S. consulate in Libya was stormed on Tuesday in an attack that left the United States' ambassador to Libya dead. Libyan officials said that Ambassador Chris Stevens was trying to evacuate the rest of the staff when the group was attacked by protestors armed with guns and rocket launchers. Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the ensuing firefight. The U.S. consulate in Egypt was also stormed Tuesday, with ultraconservative Muslim protestors tearing down the American flag and replacing it with a black Islamist one, expressing their fury over an American-produced film that mocks Muhammad ...
Recommended For You
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola
- > NBCUniversal Will Pay Millions to Former Unpaid Interns as Part of Settlement
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy