U.S. Ambassador, 3 Other Americans Killed in Libya
The U.S. consulate in Libya was stormed on Tuesday in an attack that left the United States' ambassador to Libya dead. Libyan officials said that Ambassador Chris Stevens was trying to evacuate the rest of the staff when the group was attacked by protestors armed with guns and rocket launchers. Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the ensuing firefight. The U.S. consulate in Egypt was also stormed Tuesday, with ultraconservative Muslim protestors tearing down the American flag and replacing it with a black Islamist one, expressing their fury over an American-produced film that mocks Muhammad ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series