U.S. Ambassador, 3 Other Americans Killed in Libya
The U.S. consulate in Libya was stormed on Tuesday in an attack that left the United States' ambassador to Libya dead. Libyan officials said that Ambassador Chris Stevens was trying to evacuate the rest of the staff when the group was attacked by protestors armed with guns and rocket launchers. Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the ensuing firefight. The U.S. consulate in Egypt was also stormed Tuesday, with ultraconservative Muslim protestors tearing down the American flag and replacing it with a black Islamist one, expressing their fury over an American-produced film that mocks Muhammad ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A New Study Finds That Regular Church Attendance Decreases the Risk of Suicide
- > Emanuel AME Church Shooting Victims Are Suing the Government for Allowing Dylann Roof to Buy a Gun
- > A Driver Died Using Tesla's Autopilot Mode
- > Apple Is in Talks to Buy Tidal So People Might Actually Listen to It
- > James Dobson Now Says He Doesn’t Know For Sure If Trump Has Become a Christian