U.S. Ambassador, 3 Other Americans Killed in Libya
The U.S. consulate in Libya was stormed on Tuesday in an attack that left the United States' ambassador to Libya dead. Libyan officials said that Ambassador Chris Stevens was trying to evacuate the rest of the staff when the group was attacked by protestors armed with guns and rocket launchers. Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the ensuing firefight. The U.S. consulate in Egypt was also stormed Tuesday, with ultraconservative Muslim protestors tearing down the American flag and replacing it with a black Islamist one, expressing their fury over an American-produced film that mocks Muhammad ...
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Black Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue