U.S. Ambassador, 3 Other Americans Killed in Libya
The U.S. consulate in Libya was stormed on Tuesday in an attack that left the United States' ambassador to Libya dead. Libyan officials said that Ambassador Chris Stevens was trying to evacuate the rest of the staff when the group was attacked by protestors armed with guns and rocket launchers. Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the ensuing firefight. The U.S. consulate in Egypt was also stormed Tuesday, with ultraconservative Muslim protestors tearing down the American flag and replacing it with a black Islamist one, expressing their fury over an American-produced film that mocks Muhammad ...
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation