Update: Homeless Man Who Returned Engagement Ring Reunited with Family
You may remember the story of former homeless man, Billy Ray Harris. A few weeks ago, he made national news for returning an engagement ring to a woman who accidently dropped it into his change cup. Moved by the act of honesty, the woman and her husband even set up a website where people could help Harris get back on his feet—since then, more than $184,000 poured in.
Well, the story had even more of a happy ending this week, when Harris was reunited with his family on live TV after more than 16 years of estrangement. You can watch the heartwarming surprise reunion here. The Today Show reports that currently, Harris has a home and a steady job …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying