Update: Homeless Man Who Returned Engagement Ring Reunited with Family
You may remember the story of former homeless man, Billy Ray Harris. A few weeks ago, he made national news for returning an engagement ring to a woman who accidently dropped it into his change cup. Moved by the act of honesty, the woman and her husband even set up a website where people could help Harris get back on his feet—since then, more than $184,000 poured in.
Well, the story had even more of a happy ending this week, when Harris was reunited with his family on live TV after more than 16 years of estrangement. You can watch the heartwarming surprise reunion here. The Today Show reports that currently, Harris has a home and a steady job …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today