Update: Homeless Man Who Returned Engagement Ring Reunited with Family
You may remember the story of former homeless man, Billy Ray Harris. A few weeks ago, he made national news for returning an engagement ring to a woman who accidently dropped it into his change cup. Moved by the act of honesty, the woman and her husband even set up a website where people could help Harris get back on his feet—since then, more than $184,000 poured in.
Well, the story had even more of a happy ending this week, when Harris was reunited with his family on live TV after more than 16 years of estrangement. You can watch the heartwarming surprise reunion here. The Today Show reports that currently, Harris has a home and a steady job …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet