Universal Studios Is Bringing ‘The Simpsons’ to Life
Have you ever wished you could dine at a Krusty Burger, argue over sci-fi movie plot-points at The Android's Dungeon & Baseball Card Shop or spend an afternoon at Duff Gardens? Well Universal Studios in Orlando is about to turn your Simpsons dreams into a reality. The amusement park has announced that following the success of its Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park, it will be creating a Simpsons world that will look like the animated family’s famous home of Springfield. Along with another Simpsons rollercoaster, the park will contain a handful of restaurants and shops inspired by the classic cartoon. Taking a beloved cultural icon and turning it into a commercial amusement park attraction—what could possibly go wrong? …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.