UN Report on Syrian Conflict: Child Soldiers, Human Rights Violations and Chemical Weapons
According to a new UN report, conditions in Syria have reached "new levels of brutality," and children are among the victims of human rights violations. They estimated that at least 80,000 people have been killed in the region and that chemical weapons were used. They have also uncovered evidence of torture and massacres as “war crimes and crimes against humanity have become a daily reality.” The new report does not call for military intervention, but asks the international community—who are increasingly polarized about the conflict—to help negotiate a peaceful resolution …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball