UN Report on Syrian Conflict: Child Soldiers, Human Rights Violations and Chemical Weapons
According to a new UN report, conditions in Syria have reached "new levels of brutality," and children are among the victims of human rights violations. They estimated that at least 80,000 people have been killed in the region and that chemical weapons were used. They have also uncovered evidence of torture and massacres as “war crimes and crimes against humanity have become a daily reality.” The new report does not call for military intervention, but asks the international community—who are increasingly polarized about the conflict—to help negotiate a peaceful resolution …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Fox Is Making a Talk Show Hosted By Megachurch Pastors Called ‘The Preachers’
- > Two Biotech Companies Are Going to Start Experimenting with ‘Brain Death Reversal’
- > Lecrae Performed with The Roots Last Night on 'The Tonight Show'
- > Hulu Landed Ron Howard’s New Documentary About The Beatles
- > John Kasich Is Calling It Quits, Trump Is Now Running Unopposed