Uh, So, Schindler's List Is For Sale on eBay?
A list put together by Oskar Schindler—yes, that Schindler and, yes, that list—is up for grabs on eBay, of course, because this is how the world is now. The most legendary of legendary items is being sold by two collectors from California named Gary Zimet and Eric Gazin. The page reads "Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history that has inspired many on the difference one person can make in the face of great danger," and also, evidently inspires collectors to think about how much money they can make. The starting bid is three million dollars, so, bid early, bid often ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,' Your New Favorite Show, Is Here.
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy