Uh, A Man Has Died From Watching Too Much Soccer
If you're thinking of staying up for the next 300 hours straight, let this be a lesson. A Chinese man named Jiang Xiaoshan died of exhaustion after staying awake for 11 consecutive days to catch all of the Euro 2012 soccer matches. Xiaoshan went to sleep after Italy toppled Ireland on the final day of the tournament, where his extreme exhaustion— coupled with plenty of alcohol and tobacco use—caught up with him. He never woke up ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like