Uh, A Man Has Died From Watching Too Much Soccer
If you're thinking of staying up for the next 300 hours straight, let this be a lesson. A Chinese man named Jiang Xiaoshan died of exhaustion after staying awake for 11 consecutive days to catch all of the Euro 2012 soccer matches. Xiaoshan went to sleep after Italy toppled Ireland on the final day of the tournament, where his extreme exhaustion— coupled with plenty of alcohol and tobacco use—caught up with him. He never woke up ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day