Uh, A Man Has Died From Watching Too Much Soccer
If you're thinking of staying up for the next 300 hours straight, let this be a lesson. A Chinese man named Jiang Xiaoshan died of exhaustion after staying awake for 11 consecutive days to catch all of the Euro 2012 soccer matches. Xiaoshan went to sleep after Italy toppled Ireland on the final day of the tournament, where his extreme exhaustion— coupled with plenty of alcohol and tobacco use—caught up with him. He never woke up ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Hilary Swank Was Offered a Role for 5% of What Her Male Co-Star Would Earn
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'