Uh, A Man Has Died From Watching Too Much Soccer
If you're thinking of staying up for the next 300 hours straight, let this be a lesson. A Chinese man named Jiang Xiaoshan died of exhaustion after staying awake for 11 consecutive days to catch all of the Euro 2012 soccer matches. Xiaoshan went to sleep after Italy toppled Ireland on the final day of the tournament, where his extreme exhaustion— coupled with plenty of alcohol and tobacco use—caught up with him. He never woke up ...
Recommended For You
- > Ridley Scott Responds to the ‘Exodus’ Casting Controversy
- > André 3000 May Retire From Hip-Hop Next Year
- > ISIS Has Beheaded Another American Journalist
- > Sneezy the Squirrel Vying for Mascot Status at Penn State
- > Members of Bon Iver, The Strokes, and Arcade Fire Will Play in an Epic Charity Basketball Game