Uh, A Man Has Died From Watching Too Much Soccer
If you're thinking of staying up for the next 300 hours straight, let this be a lesson. A Chinese man named Jiang Xiaoshan died of exhaustion after staying awake for 11 consecutive days to catch all of the Euro 2012 soccer matches. Xiaoshan went to sleep after Italy toppled Ireland on the final day of the tournament, where his extreme exhaustion— coupled with plenty of alcohol and tobacco use—caught up with him. He never woke up ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > 3 Ways Christians Turn People Off from Church
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack