Two Earth-Like Planets Found
The Kepler space Telescope has found two planets that maintain the right conditions for supporting life. The pair are in what scientists call the "Goldilocks zone", which means they orbit the right distance from a star to maintain temperatures that can support water, similarly to earth. The only bad news is, the planets are almost 6 trillion miles away. That’s 1,200 light years. So don’t make any plans on visiting them just yet. Plus, even if we could get there, what’s stopping some greedy mining corporation from going their first and pillaging it of all its natural resources, sparking a war among the planet's inhabitants?! …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign