Two Dogs Loved Each Other Enough to Get Married
The Daily News is saying that this pet wedding is the most expensive pet wedding ever so, apparently, there has been more than one pet wedding, which is pretty mind blowing in and of itself. But the real doozy is that Chilly and Baby Hope Diamond (Baby Hope Diamond?) got dog married to each other on Thursday, and that their dog wedding cost $250,000. A small price to pay for what was undoubtedly the absolute happiest day of these dogs' lives. Said Baby Hope Diamond's owner, Wendy, "I am just beyond happy. It was perfect, and these dogs are so sweet. It's a perfect match." Said Baby Hope Diamond, "Bark" ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign