'Two and a Half Men' Is Terrible, Says 'Two and a Half Men' Star
It's never good advice to bite the hand that feeds you, but when the hand that feeds you is Two and a Half Men, exceptions can and must be made. In this case, the exception is being made for Angus T. Jones, who plays the titular "half" and has recently gotten very serious about his Christian faith and has filmed a lengthy takedown of the sitcom for his church, Forerunner Christian Church. “If you watch Two And A Half Men, please stop watching Two And A Half Men,” he says in the video. “I’m on Two And A Half Men, and I don’t want to be on it. Please stop watching it, and filling your head with filth ... If I am doing any harm, I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be contributing to the enemy’s plan. You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can’t. I’m not OK with what I’m learning, what the Bible says and being on that television show.” CBS had no comment about Jones' remarks, because they were reportedly hospitalized from a dangerous amount of smack laid down on them ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce