Twitter Launches Twttr: The Use of Vowels Will Now Cost $5
In an effort to “diversify their revenue stream” Twitter has announced that they are launching a new, two-tiered service plan. Users who want to continue with free service, will have to use the new consonants only package (Twttr); vowels can be reinstated for the price of $5 a month. This is the second shocking (and honestly, completely baffling) news to come out of Silicon Valley today. Video sharing site YouTube posted this video announcement informing users that they will soon be shutting down to focus on determining which video uploaded to their site is the best. What’s so stupefying is why two leading web companies would release such terrible news on the same day that Google has debuted their revolutionary new, interactive smelling feature, Google Nose …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened