Twitter Launches Twttr: The Use of Vowels Will Now Cost $5
In an effort to “diversify their revenue stream” Twitter has announced that they are launching a new, two-tiered service plan. Users who want to continue with free service, will have to use the new consonants only package (Twttr); vowels can be reinstated for the price of $5 a month. This is the second shocking (and honestly, completely baffling) news to come out of Silicon Valley today. Video sharing site YouTube posted this video announcement informing users that they will soon be shutting down to focus on determining which video uploaded to their site is the best. What’s so stupefying is why two leading web companies would release such terrible news on the same day that Google has debuted their revolutionary new, interactive smelling feature, Google Nose …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works